- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an ARBA account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on ARBA.
- User Content (e.g., your vehicles' details including VIN, photos, video, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and ARBA. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by ARBA.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATIONParties with whom we may share your information:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- automatically update the ARBA application on your device;
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATIONStorage and Processing:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATIONYour account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in The Netherlands or any other country in which ARBA maintain facilities.
- ARBA may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, ARBA cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to ARBA or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and ARBA, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to ARBA make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, ARBA may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- If you'd like to delete your account, go to Edit profile screen and click Delete. Your profile, cars, journals and followers will be permanently removed.
- the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications; and
- the right to object to our processing of your data where we are performing a task in the public interest or pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party. You can exercise this right on ARBA.
- the right to erase all your data, which you can exercise by deleting your ARBA account. Three options are available:
1) Delete your account via the app (Go to screen “User profile” tap "Edit", scroll down and tap the button “DELETE”). 2) Users authorised on ARBA App with Facebook can request for account deletion by going to their Facebook profile and clicking the Send Request button on the Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and Websites page. 3) Contact us and request for account deletion by email. When you delete your account, your profile, vehicles, all vehicle-related records, media content, comments and likes will be permanently removed. After 30 days of your account deletion request, your account will be permanently deleted. It may take up to 90 days to complete the deletion process after it begins. Copies of your content may remain after the 90 days in backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a data loss event. Contact the Data Protection Officer for ARBA International B.V.: email@example.com