The present 'Terms and Conditions for Users' are applicable to the relations between ARBA and the Users.By entering and/or registering on our Service you give your consent to and accept the following terms:Identity of ARBA
ARBA International B.V. operating under the name of 'ARBA':
Address principal place of business and Correspondence address:
Van Heuven Goedhartlaan 13D,
1181 LE Amstelveen
VAT: NL 857211237B01
KVK: 67880657Basic Terms
1. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, ARBA prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to ARBA upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other ARBA users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, works of authorship, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or ARBA.
10. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any ARBA users.
11. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from ARBA.
12. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any ARBA page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
13. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
General Conditions 1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can delete your ARBA account by logging into the Service and select the button "Delete your profile" on the User's profile screen. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that ARBA is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. ARBA reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. ARBA does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that ARBA is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if ARBA has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the ARBA Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles, journals, channels and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with ARBA's express consent).
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that ARBA may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by ARBA ("ARBA Content"). ARBA Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and ARBA, ARBA owns and retains all rights in the ARBA Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the ARBA Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the ARBA Content.
6. The ARBA name and logo are trademarks of ARBA, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ARBA. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of ARBA, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from ARBA.
7. Although it is ARBA's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, ARBA reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by ARBA, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, ARBA encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, ARBA is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. ARBA will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is ARBA's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, ARBA does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that ARBA is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.Commercial ServicesService:
the commercial services and/or activities that are offered to the User by ARBA, including publication of the Offer, facilitation of the conclusion of Agreements and transmission of Orders to the relevant Company.Offer:
the range of products and services offered by the Company that can be ordered by the User through the Platform.Order:
an order placed by the User with the Company through the Platform as regards the Offer selected by the User.Agreement:
an agreement between the User and the Company regarding an Order and the delivery or collection of the Order.Platform:
the websites and apps on which the Service is made available.Company:
a company provides Offers and uses the Platform for the establishment and payment of the Agreements.Applicability
1. The present General Terms and Conditions for Users are only applicable to the Service. ARBA is not responsible for the Offer. As the case may be, the general terms and conditions of the Company shall be applicable to the Offer in addition.
2. By placing an Order the User directly concludes an Agreement with the Company for delivery of the Offer selected by the User. The User is bound by the Order and will not be entitled to a refund except in case of cancellation allowed by the Company pursuant to article 6 below.The Offer
1. ARBA publishes the Offer on behalf of the Companies on the Platform, in accordance with the Companyinformation supplied by the Companies. ARBA shall not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of the Offer and the Company information on the Platform.
2. ARBA presents all Company information in such a way that it is clear to the User what his rights and obligations are after having accepted the Offer.
3. ARBA shall not accept any liability for Platform availability.The Agreement
1. The Agreement is effective as from the moment the User finalizes the Order by clicking the 'Pay now' button during the process of placing an Order through the Platform.
2. The User is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in the payment data supplied or mentioned to ARBA or the Company.
3. If the User decides to have the Order delivered, the User must be present at the delivery address indicated by the User in order to take receive the Order items.
4. ARBA does not accept any liability relating to the execution of the Agreement.Dissolution of the Agreement and cancellation of the Order
1. Considering the perishable nature of the Offer, the User shall not be entitled to dissolve the Agreement. Orders cannot be cancelled by the User with ARBA. Cancellation of the Order with the Company is only possible by the User if the Company explicitly indicates that Cancellation of the Order by the User is possible.
2. The Company is entitled to cancel the Order, e.g., if the Offer is no longer available, if the User has provided an incorrect or inoperative telephone number or other contact information, or in case of force majeure.
3. If the User places a false Order or otherwise fails to comply with his obligations pursuant to the Agreement, ARBA shall be entitled to refuse any future Orders from such User.
4. ARBA is entitled to refuse Orders and cancel Agreements on behalf of the Company, if there is reasonable doubt about the correctness or authenticity of the Order or contact information. If the User places Orders that appear as false or fraudulent, ARBA may report this to the police.Payment
1. The Agreement is concluded in accordance with the provisions of article 5.1 of these Terms and Conditions for Users, User is obliged to pay the Company for the Order. The User may fulfil this payment obligation by using an online payment method through the Platform.
2. Subject to the provisions of article 6 of these Terms and Conditions for Users, the (partial) reimbursement of an online payment shall only be possible if the Order cannot be delivered (entirely). The reimbursement shall always be made into the same account as the one from which the payment has been made. Depending on the payment method used by the User, the processing of the reimbursement will take a maximum of 10 working days.
3. The Company has authorized ARBA to accept the User's online payment on behalf of the Company.Complaints settlements
1. Complaints from the User about the Offer, the Order or the performance of the Agreement, are to be filed with for receipt by the Company. The sole responsibility for the Offer of the Company and the performance of the Agreement lies with the Company. ARBA may only assume a mediating role.
2. If the User has a complaint as regards the Service, the complaint is to be communicated by means of the contact form, by email or ordinary mail to the ARBA customer service, at the contact address.
3. Once the complaint has been received by ARBA, the latter shall react as soon as possible, but not later than within one week, with a confirmation of receipt. ARBA aims to handle the complaint as soon as possible, but not later than within two weeks.
4. Complaints as described in sections 1 and 2 of this article must be filed promptly within due time after the User has detected the shortcomings, be fully and clearly described and filed with the respective Company(section 1) or ARBA (section 2).
5. The European Commission manages an ODR platform. This platform can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/odr
. ARBA explicitly excludes the use of any Alternative Dispute Resolution as referred to in Directive 2013/11/EU. The email address of ARBA is email@example.comARBA Free Accounts and Premium Subscription for Companies We offer a Basic (free) account as well as Premium Subscriptions which can be tried for free for one month. Basic (free) account A Basic account is for anyone who wants to create and maintain a company profile in the ARBA Business Directory. Using the Basic account, you can:1. Create a company page or claim for the existing one. 2. Maintain contact details, including Company name, logo, phone number, web site, social media, and so on. 3. Maintain list of services and makes. 4. Manage customer reviews. 5. Make posts in channels on behalf of the company. Premium Subscription Plans We have two Premium Account options: 1. General Premium Account for garages, car dealers and suppliers. 2. Digital Service Book for independent automotive garages providing service of vehicle maintenance. ARBA Premium subscriptions for Companies, such as Premium Account and Digital Service Book, are non-refundable. If you cancel your Premium subscription, all of your Premium features, will expire at the end of your billing cycle. If you cancel your Premium subscription and return to a free Basic account, you'll still retain your profile, connections, and other data. However, you'll lose access to Premium features like Company blog, Special offers , Role management. If you cancel your Digital Service Book subscription and return to a free Basic account, you'll still retain your profile, connections, and other data. However, you'll lose access to Premium features like appointment management, chat "ask a question", uploading invoices, indicators and recommendations to your customers. Note: If you sign up for a free trial and then cancel it, you won't be eligible to sign up for another free trial for at least 12 months.
To cancel your Premium subscription:
1. Click the EDIT icon at the top of your ARBA company page.
2. Select Premium subscription settings from the dropdown.
3. Under Manage Premium account, click Cancel subscription.
4. Click Continue to cancel.
More information about canceling your Premium subscription:
1. To avoid getting charged for the next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day before the billing date. 2. Cancelation will end billing and remove your access to any Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle. 3. If you were on a plan, promotion, or price that is no longer offered, you won't be able to re-purchase that same plan or with the promotional price. 4. You'll only be able to delete your payment method at the end of your current billing cycle. Try Premium for Free If you'd like to explore the features of our Premium subscription plans, you can try Premium for free for one month. Notes:1. You're required to input a credit card number to get the free trial. 2. Your free trial expires exactly one month after it's redeemed. It'll convert to a paid subscription and your card will be charged if you don't cancel your trial before it expires. 3. Billing cycles for free trials and billing charges are based on the date and time that the subscription was activated, in Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). 4. To avoid getting charged, you'll need to cancel at least one day before your trial ends. You can confirm the billing date from your settings page. 5. If you've used a free Premium subscription trial, you won't be eligible for another free trial for at least 12 months.